Located in the Centre of Golf Disneyland close to Paris
- Amazing location in the heart of Disneyland Golf and close to Paris
- Fantastic 1 and 2 bedroom apartments 119,000 – 221,000 Euros fully furnished fully managed.
- Limited number of 4 and 5 bedroom Villas also available from 550,270 Euros to 646,000 Euros.
- Excellent finance options available (sts) with record low interest rates.
- 4.5% NET income for 10 years (6.4% gross income) guaranteed if leased-back to the management company.
- Fantastic on-site facilities including golf-course, restaurants, bars, gym, conference centre and outdoor swimming pool.
- Excellent and hassle free property investment with long-term guaranteed income and in a location of limited availability and access to Paris and Disney Land.
- Don’t delay as availability of units is limited.
At the gates of Paris, the residence “Domaine du Golf” is located only 10 minutes from Disneyland® Paris, the leading tourist destination in Europe, with 14,8 million visits in 2015. It only takes 3 hours to reach the residence from London : Eurostar TGV to the Marne La Vallée – Chessy station and then shuttle bus to the residence.
Customers will appreciate 1.500 m² of space dedicated to leisure activities : a heated outdoor swimming pool, a fitness room, a restaurant, a lounge bar and a conference room.
Warmly decorated, the 186 apartments, from 1-bedroom to 2-bedroom, are furnished and equipped with exclusive materials.
ABOUT VAL D’EUROPE
35 km away from Paris, Val d’Europe is a sector of Marne La Vallée. It has been shaped as an urban pole of the Greater Paris. Euro Disney Associés has been in charge of the development program, which represents 2230 hectares. Euro Disney Associés and the public parties aimed at keeping a balance between the number of jobs and the number of residents. There are more 27 000 jobs in Val d’Europe of which 15 000 at Disneyland® Paris.
Val d’Europe has a wealth of opportunities in various business sectors. It is well connected to the transportation system and the transit system with its two regional train stations. It also hosts the first TGV hub of France, with 70 trains per day.
Val d’Europe received over 37 million of visitors in 2015 : 16,7 million for Val d’Europe Shopping Center, 6,3 million for Vallée Village – Chic Outlet Shopping and 14,8 million for Disneyland® Paris.