Mendi Alde, La Clusaz, French Alps
- Wonderful ski in ski out apartments.
- Luxury Residence of ski apartments comprising studios and 1 bedroom apartments.
- Fully furnished fully managed hassle free investing. Managed by a market leader.
- 4% NET income (c.6 % gross yield) guaranteed for 11 years- index linked so increases year on year.
- Excellent price points and wonderful location.
- Mortgage finance available (subject to status) at historically low interest rates creating a well balanced property investment in a excellent location.
- Prices from 137,000 Euros 283,790 Euros.
- Luxury development with superb on-site facilities. Please see below.
Mendi Alde is a luxurious new development of investment apartments linked by footbridge to the brand new Bossonnet lift, 5 minutes walk from the village centre of this world renowned, historic ski resort, La Clusaz.
This magnificent project of 5 chalets brings affordable 5 star skiing accommodation to everyone, with a choice of studios, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom apartments formulas available to let have the best of both worlds.
The facilities are exceptional:
• Reception area
• Outdoor pool and leisure complex with sauna and hammam
• Restaurant and bar with sunny terrace
• Games room
• Kids club
• Private ski lockers
• Seminar rooms
The management of the rental program is taken care of by Odalys one of the largets and long-established specialist in the industry with more than 15 years of experience and 350 holiday centres under management.
Owners and guests of Mendi Alde will enjoy high end leisure facilities including a 180m2 swimming pool and Serge Blanco spa.
La Clusaz is an authentic village nestled in an exceptional environment, between lakes and mountains.
The ski area – ‘Massif des Aravis’ – is extensive, with over 130km of pistes across five areas. There is skiing for everyone, from beginners to backcountry adventurers. When the winter comes to a close and summer comes around, La Clusaz continues to be as lively as ever. Road cyclists flock to the resort to test themselves on the Col des Aravis and mountain bikers enjoy the many competitions that take place in July and August. There are a multitude of activities for all the family to benefit from throughout the summer.