- Studios, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments from 87,000 Euros (sleeps 2-6).
- Extremely attractive 5% Net Yield (7.2% gross) guaranteed fro 11 years.
- Fully furnished fully managed hassle free investment properties.
- Luxurious on-site facilities including indoor pool and spa with sauna and Hamman.
- Up to 80% (subject to status) finance available at record low rates- fix for 20 years at record low rates.
- Car parking and ski locker.
- Wonderful location with stunning views.
- Delivery Dec 2017.
- Ski area of 180kms and ‘Famille Plus’ Quality Award.
- Underground parking and ski lockers.
- Private balconies with mountain views.
- From 86,000 Euros – 234,000 Euros.
- Availability is limited.
Exclusive apartments in a luxury residence Pra Loup.
Luxury leasebacks Pra Loup are located in a beautiful and peaceful residential area with magnificent views. This luxury property, comprises 3 chalet styled buildings with studios, 1 and 2 bed apartments, which sleep from 2 to 6 people. The competitively priced accommodation is cosy, comfortable and airy with large windows for the light and beautiful views.
The luxury leasebacks Pra Loup provides for 79 apartments – studio, 1 bed and 2 bed apartments. There are 14 studios, 43 one bed apartments and 22 two bedroom apartments. Delivery is December 2017.
The luxury facilities include an indoor swimming pool with spa, hammam and sauna. There is a restaurant with a south-facing terrace. Additionally, there are terraces, balconies, underground parking and private ski locker.
The residence will be managed by one of France’s largest management companies giving owners complete peace of mind that their property investment is in the best possible hands. What’s more as an owner, you also benefit from discounts in residences across France managed by the same group and family members also benefit from this so as a property owner in this wonderful ski residence you also have special rates in other wonderful destinations including beach and city locations
Pra Loup 1500 is built on a sunny balcony with views over the Ubaye Valley. The ski area is known as the Espace Lumiere , which has 180kms of runs from 1400m to 2600m, 79 slopes, 39 ski lifts, 255 snow cannons and 7 mountain restaurants. In the summer there are an inordinate number of different activities in the Ubaye Valley from mountain biking, canyoning, golf, horse riding, climbing and numerous other activities for the children. The lift infrastructure has had a steady investment over the past few years of 30 million Euros for improvements. Annual sunshine amounts to 300 days a year and the resort benefits from a mixture of cultures from the neighbouring regions of the mediteranean, Provence and the Alps.
Please contact us for the full brochure.