Combloux, the “Pearl of Mont-Blanc”
- From studio apartments to ski chalets.
- Tailor your income and use to your liking.
- Up to 80% finance available (sts).
- Exceptional views facing the Mont-Blanc.
- Wide range of winter and summer activities.
- Natural open-air swimming area.
- Residence within walking distance of restaurants and shops.
- High-end quality services.
- Indoor heated pool and wellbeing area.
- Lounge with fireplace.
A resort at mid-altitude, Combloux follows the rhythm of the seasons. With skiing in the winter, and hiking and a very popular natural swimming area in the summer, Combloux offers a range of activities for all the family. Nicknamed “the Pearl of Mont-Blanc”, Combloux is an authentic mountain village whose spaces have been preserved so that they can be explored. The resort combines conviviality, charm and gentle living.
Combloux enjoys the appeal of its neighbour Megève but at more attractive prices. The Princesse cable-car located 5 minutes away from the residence opens the doors of the “Les Portes du Mont-Blanc” ski area and its 100 km of slopes especially for you.
With an exceptional view facing Mont-Blanc, the residence’s location means that you can walk to the resort’s restaurants and shops. With a large choice of surface area, the residence offers apartments from studios to 259 m² chalets, for all budgets. Offering high-quality services, the communal areas are available for residents: indoor pool, wellbeing area, lounge with fireplace and kids’ area. An ideal place to enjoy the pleasures of mountain life and spend a holiday with family or friends.
Near the residence
- Ski school
- Restaurants and bars
- Local markets
- Natural open-air swimming area
- Mountain biking
- Built-in fitted kitchen
- Walk-in showers or baths
- Contemporary furniture
- High-end services
- Luggage storage
- Kids club
- Indoor heated pool
- Relaxation area
- Sauna, hammam, jacuzzi,
- Linen room
- Ski storage area