Exclusive Island of Ile de Ré
- Rare Opportunity to purchase a fully managed investment apartment on the wonderful and exclusive island of Ile de Rey!
- One and 2 bedroom apartments from 111,000 Euros to 269,000 Euros fully furnished. Less than 500m to the beaches!
- Fully managed investment. Managed by the market leading French management company. Hassle free hands-off investment.
- Rental yield of 5.7% (4% NET) guaranteed for 11 years. Index linked so increases year in year.
- Capital growth location.
- Excellent facilities including heated outdoor pool, spa and gym.
- Extremely limited availability
Charente-Maritime: favorite tourist destination of the French
• More than 630,000 inhabitants
• A constant population growth (+ 20% in 20 years)
• More than 230,000 jobs concentrated on agriculture and the tertiary sector
• 460 km of coastline and 150 km of beaches
• 34 million tourist nights in 2015, making it the number one tourist destination for French customers
(Outside Paris – study carried out by TNS Sofres).
• 23,000 in-season jobs in 3,500 tourism businesses
A popular summer destination
Located 3 km from La Rochelle, the Île de Ré is easily accessible thanks to the bridge connecting the continent. This island territory, warmed by the warm currents from the Gulf Stream, enjoys a high level of sunshine and sees its population multiplied by 10 during the summer period. Fourth island of France by its surface, after Corsica, the Island of Oléron and Belle-Ile, the Island of Ré offers 50 km of beaches.
A multi-faceted island
The island offers an incredible variety of landscapes: countryside and forest alternating with marshes and coastline, among which stand remarkable historical remains and monuments. Among them are the lighthouse of Les Baleines, the Fort de la Prée and the ramparts of Saint-Martin-de-Ré, fortifications built by Vauban during the reign of Louis XIV, now classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Sweetness of life and natural charm
Nicknamed “Ré la blanche” due to the characteristic tint of its traditional houses, the island is home to the wonders of a jealously guarded heritage. First town on arrival on the island, Rivedoux with its long and beautiful promenade arranged by the sea offers beautiful views on the curve of the bridge of the Île de Ré. .
• Surfing, kite surfing and windsurfing are practiced all year round
• Gastronomic restaurants and local produce
• Its harbor and its narrow streets invite you to stroll
• By bike or on foot, its numerous hiking trails and organized bike paths offer walks for the whole family
• Long beaches of fine, wild and beautiful sand will delight holidaymakers in search of relaxation
First town arriving on the Island of Ré, Rivedoux welcomes you in the intimacy of its calm and family village.
It is the only commune on the island bordered by two beaches: the north coast stretches for 1.4 km and the south coast for 2 km.
A town with a seaside and oyster-farming vocation, it is endowed with a small fishing harbor, also starting point for boats.
• La Rochelle: 3 km
• Rochefort: 45 km
• Saintes: 80 km
• Nantes: 140 km
• Bordeaux: 190 km
La Rochelle TGV station
• Paris: 3 hours
• Nantes: 3 hours
• Bordeaux: 2 hours
• Airport of La Rochelle
Direct flights to London, Dublin, Brussels, Geneva …