Picturesque Rignac in the heart of Aveyron – from €36,649
- Excellent investor opportunity.
- Below market value purchase with guaranteed rental income.
- 5.7% NET (8.1% gross) yield guaranteed by market leading management company.
- 5 star reviews for this excellent development.
- Fully furnished fully managed properties. Hassle free investing at its finest.
- Wonderful location surrounded by prettiest villages.
- Only 4 apartments available. Income generation from day one of ownership.
- Outdoor heated swimming pool with paddling area.
- Free kids & teenagers clubs during summer.
- Wide range of activities for the all family.
Ideally situated in the heart of the Aveyron, land of character and contrasts, Rignac is a charming little flowered and verdant town, authentic, in a preserved countryside. From Rignac, natural sites of beauty are to be discovered, from the dry Causses of Larzac to the green plateaus of Aubrac, passing by the vertiginous gorges and the valleys of Tarn, Lot and Aveyron. Without forgetting the beautiful villages in the surroundings, classified among the most beautiful villages of France. This location offers calm and relaxation with its magnificent panoramas, verdant valleys and wide spaces.
- The residence is located in a green setting, close to the village of Rignac and shops.
- Below market value apartments.
- Fully furnished and fully managed by market-leading operator. Guaranteed long-term income.
- Free Wifi access, free TV and balcony or garden area.
- Excellent facilities including outdoor heated swimming pool with paddling area and free parking.
- Free Kids & Teenagers clubs in July and August, activities for the all family within or close to the residence: Swimming, fitness trail, tennis, horse riding, quad, canoe, kayak, raft, bike rides, mountain bike, fishing, petanque.
- classified villages of Belcastel, Sauveterre de Rouergue, Conques, Najac, Saint Côme d’Olt, Estaing, Sainte Eulalie d’Olt.
- Castles of Bosc, Bournazel, Mouret, Najac, Pruines.
- Caves of Foissac
- Coutellerie de Lagiole (78km)
- Plateaus of Larzac and Aubrac