Picturesque Rignac in the heart of Aveyron – from €36,649
- Excellent investor opportunity.
- Below market value purchase with guaranteed rental income.
- 5.7% NET yield guaranteed by market leading management company.
- 5 star reviews for this excellent development.
- Fully furnished fully managed properties. Hassle free investing at its finest.
- Wonderful location surrounded by prettiest villages.
- Only 5 apartments available. Income generation from day one of ownership.
- Outdoor heated swimming pool with paddling area.
- Free kids & teenagers clubs during summer.
- Wide range of activities for the all family.
Ideally situated in the heart of the Aveyron, land of character and contrasts, Rignac is a charming little flowered and verdant town, authentic, in a preserved countryside. From Rignac, natural sites of beauty are to be discovered, from the dry Causses of Larzac to the green plateaus of Aubrac, passing by the vertiginous gorges and the valleys of Tarn, Lot and Aveyron. Without forgetting the beautiful villages in the surroundings, classified among the most beautiful villages of France. This location offers calm and relaxation with its magnificent panoramas, verdant valleys and wide spaces.
- The residence is located in a green setting, close to the village of Rignac and shops.
- Below market value apartments.
- Fully furnished and fully managed by market-leading operator. Guaranteed long-term income.
- Free Wifi access, free TV and balcony or garden area.
- Excellent facilities including outdoor heated swimming pool with paddling area and free parking.
- Free Kids & Teenagers clubs in July and August, activities for the all family within or close to the residence: Swimming, fitness trail, tennis, horse riding, quad, canoe, kayak, raft, bike rides, mountain bike, fishing, petanque.
- classified villages of Belcastel, Sauveterre de Rouergue, Conques, Najac, Saint Côme d’Olt, Estaing, Sainte Eulalie d’Olt.
- Castles of Bosc, Bournazel, Mouret, Najac, Pruines.
- Caves of Foissac
- Coutellerie de Lagiole (78km)
- Plateaus of Larzac and Aubrac
The Leaseback structure is a very popular way of buying property in France. On new build properties purchasers benefit from a government-backed VAT-refund incentive and on specially sourced resales it is possible to procure an excellent property in a wonderful location at a great price. The property is leased back to a management company who look after the rental and management of your property, with the investor benefiting from guaranteed annual rental returns and a hands-off investment that can be used for your own holidays in addition to income, or simply as a pure investment.
ABOUT TARGET MARKETS:
More and More people are beginning to realise the potential of property investment as a means of preparing for retirement and as an attractive alternative to the previously favoured forms of investment. Target Markets are proud to have been assisting our property investor clients to find the right property investments for over a decade. Our end to end service is designed to take the hassle out of the investment process while also sourcing the very best opportunities to get your next investment off to a flying start. We assist purchasers not only with finding the right property investment but also with all of the other time-consuming aspects involved with property investment such as finding the right property managers and professionals to manage and look after your property investment. Here at Target Markets we remove the hassle from property investment which can take up your most valuable commodity: time.
Our position in the market allows us to provide our clients in many cases with property discounts for immediate equity, excellent rental yields many of which are guaranteed by professional management companies and a total property investment service where each product offers the investor a hassle-free ‘hands-off’ or ‘armchair’ property investment.
As well as offering ready to go opportunities, we also offer a bespoke property finding and set-up service that is tailored to your requirements as an investor.
Whether you are a first-time property investor just beginning your search or have been investing in property for some time, we would be delighted to assist you with your property investment goals and look forward to hearing from you soon.