Savoyard chalet style at Saint Sorlin d’Arves from €51,552
- Only 2 apartments available. Studio at 51,552 Euros and 2 bedroom apartment at 109,394 Euros.
- Excellent opportunity to purchase below market value real estate with guaranteed income from day one of ownership.
- Managed by market leading operator with fully underwritten income of 5.8% NET income (8%gross).
- Sought after location with very limited supply.
- Optimal snow coverage resort.
- Wide range of activities for winter and summer.
- Indoor heated swimming pool and relaxation facilities.
- Wonderful opportunity.
Saint-Sorlin d’Arves is a typical Savoyard resort in the North Alps with authentic mountain chalets. Its spirit of authenticity and the richness of its heritage have been carefully preserved. Always a coveted land, place of sharing and passing, the Savoyard resort cultivates today its innate sense of hospitality, its calm and the tranquillity of its small hamlets, family accommodations and very friendly shops. Saint Sorlin harmoniously combines tradition and dynamism. The village offers a wide range of activities for the all family, as much for the winter than the summer time. The resort is situated in an optimal snow coverage area for the practice of snow sports.
Located in the heights of the resort of Saint-Sorlin d’Arves, only 250m from the first shops. The residence offers apartments with welcoming and cozy living spaces, all decorated in a mountain style. It has a heated indoor swimming pool with lots of natural light from the large windows and a sauna. All the apartments have a balcony, the kitchenette are equipped with electric hob, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine.
The resort offers 120 km of slopes composed of 48 tracks including: 9 green, 18 blue, 13 red and 8 black which are directly accessible with 20 ski lifts. If you want more, head to the Domaine des Sybelles ski resort and head to the ski resorts of Le Corbier, Saint Jean d’Arves, La Toussuire, Saint Colomban des Villards and Les Bottières. From then on, it’s 300 km of snow waiting for you.
Along the Col de la Croix de Fer, skiers can enjoy Nordic skiing on three high loops with the guarantee of contemplating sumptuous panoramas. Possibility of also practice cross-country skiing on the domain of Corbier (1 loop) and the Toussuire (1 loop).
In front of the Massif de l’Ouillon, the highest alpine pasture in Europe, you can also indulge in the joys of snowboarding in the Sybelles snowpark with a boarder cross and a freestyle zone divided into blue, red and black modules, with hip , boxes, tables top, wall, pyramids and even big air.
– Children’s sledge run free of charge and play area
– Surf, telemark, skwal, snowmobiling, dog sledding, snowshoeing
– Torchlight descent, fireworks, Snow Garden, lasergame
– Paragliding, ULM, powder skiing with guide, mountain biking on snow (after ski closure)
– Village Bowling
-Clubs for the kids and teenagers
– Hiking, cani rando
– Cycling, Mountain biking
– Horse riding, walks with donkeys
– Inflatable castle, trampoline, leisure park, playground
– Adventure, paintball, archery
– Tennis courts
– Via ferrata, climbing
– Bathing Lake
– Village Bowling