Invest in an exceptional setting near Lozari beach, Belgodere in North Corsica
- Unique opportunity- rare to the market and excellent property investment opportunity.
- 5% NET rental income per year. Fully underwritten.
- Fully furnished fully managed apartments- hassle free property investment.
- Limited supply, highly sought-after location- excellent capital growth outlook.
- Excellent mortgage finance available (sts) at record-low interest rates.
- 1 and 2 bedroom apartments – ONLY 1 AVAILABLE @ 108,046 Euros.
- Fantastic location in a pine forest reserve on the edge of Lozari beach.
- Cosy accommodation with the latest generation equipment.
- Wide range of activities and entertainment on the resort.
- Summer nautical base and bicycle rental.
- 450 sq m of heated outdoor swimming pool with paddling pool.
On the coast of Upper Corsica, Belgodère is an incredible destination between sea and mountains, in the heart of the Balagne region, bathed by the Mediterranean and perfumed by the maquis. Warm and authentic, like the island of beauty, the village overlooks the olive groves and the splendid valley of the Reginu from the top of its medieval fortifications. Situated at the edge of Lozari, one of the most beautiful and the 2nd largest beach in Upper Corsica, the resort has direct access to the beach and a peaceful vast pine forest. This luxurious seaside resort attracts thousands of tourists each year looking for authenticity and island elegance.
Recently renovated in 2008, the residence is composed of pavilions with private terrace, on one level or duplex, in a traditional Corsican architecture immersed in a 25 hectare preserved pine forest. The accommodations are cosy with the latest generation equipment, combining perfectly the exotic holiday and home comfort needs. On site you will find a heated swimming pool of 450 sq m with paddling pool, sunbathing lawn and pergola. There are a wide range of activities available for the all family, with some running all year round: kids/junior clubs, games, sports tournaments, fitness club, evening entertainment, etc. To your disposition are also a summer nautical base on the beach and rental of bicycles.
Activities and visits nearby
Kayak tours, sea kayaking and paddle boarding
Scuba diving * (Ile Rousse School 7 km away):
Diving (adults and children over 8 years): Information and booking with the Club
Walking tour, hiking in the mountains
Horseback riding Golf 9 holes at 5 km
Golf 9 holes at 5km Canyoning at 30 km
Canyoning at 30km
4×4 or horse rides in the Agriates desert
Via ferrata, tryotrekking and adventure course on the edge of the natural swimming pools of Asco
Whatever the site of discovery that you prefer, the Island of Beauty does not usurp its name: L’Ile-Rousse and Calvi with the little train
The old villages of Balagne, Saint-Florent and the vineyards of Patrimonio, Bastia and Cap Corse, Porto and the calanques of Piana. Craft fairs, musical and live shows will also brighten up your holiday all summer long.