Samoens, enjoy the Grand Massif ski area in Haute-Savoie – from €59,727
- Only 2 available (studio 59,727 Euros and one bed 83,675 Euros).
- NET rental income of 5.4% (8% Gross yield). Excellent Opportunity.
- Fully furnished/fully managed investment. Hassle-free, hands-off property investing at its finest.
- Direct access to the ‘Grand Massif’ ski area.
- Residence and apartments designed in chalet style with solid pine furniture.
- Close to shops and ski lifts.
- Fantastic on-site facilities including heated outdoor and indoor pool, sauna, gym, covered parking and fireplace lounge.
- Dynamic resort with activities throughout the year.
- Great investment opportunity, don’t delay.
Located in the Alps in the Haute-Savoie department, Samoëns is a typical mountain village in the heart of the Haut Giffre Valley. Just a stone’s throw from the Cirque du Fer à Cheval and the Dents Blanches massif, in a landscape made of small Savoyard chalets, Samoëns invites its visitors to relax in high altitude, both in summer and winter. At the foot of Mont Blanc, Samoëns is renowned for its omnipresent snow throughout the season and its “Grand Massif Express” cable car that connects you to the Grand Massif (5th largest ski area in France) and the Saix plateau, at an altitude of 1600 m. This resort of Haute Savoie, will also allow you to practice snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, Nordic walking, dog sledding, skating rink, paragliding, snowmobiling, joering skiing, ice climbing, speed riding. The valley and its nine hamlets are distinguished by the richness of its heritage as well as its continuous activity throughout the year, mainly led by tourism. Winter sports on the side, there is a wide range of leisure activities in the vicinity to chose from: climbing, mountain biking, rafting, paragliding, hiking, canyoning, tennis, archery, horseback riding, water skiing, golf, discotheques as well as many shops and a weekly market.
The residence consists of 7 large chalets of Haut-Savoyard style made of stone, wood and sculpted balconies. The chalets are connected to each other so you can move in comfort from your apartment to the leisure areas. Ideally located near the ski lifts and shops, the residence offers, in a warm atmosphere, quality services such as a heated indoor and outdoor swimming pool, a sauna, a gym, a covered parking and a fireplace lounge. The self-catering apartments are furnished and decorated in chalet style with solid pine furniture. They are composed of an equipped kitchenette (electric plates, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine, toaster), living room with balcony, bathroom with shower bath and basin, toilet.