Prestigious residence by renowned architect in the heart of the Left Bank, Paris, 14th arrondissement
- From Studio apartments to 3 bedroom Duplex apartments rooms
- Close to Metro stations in an affluent and iconic neighbourhood
- Full rental management for property investors
- Excellent capital growth outlook. Record Low finance rates available (subject to status)
- Balconies and terraces overlooking a luxuriant secret garden
- Innovative amenities and refined living environment
- Delivery 4th quarter of 2019
- Now is the time to buy in Paris.
Created by a renowned architect, this stunning residence is built around its own secret garden and stands in an exclusive part of the 14th arrondissement, close to the metro stations of Vavin and Raspail, as well as Port Royal train station. Nestled in the very heart of the Left Bank, between Boulevard Raspail and the Luxembourg Gardens, this iconic area has provided a peaceful haven for many generations of artists who’ve flocked here to get a taste of the creative effervescence that reigns throughout the Montparnasse neighbourhood. Theatres, restaurants, parks and wide tree-lined avenues are all at your doorstep. Organised around a luxuriant interior garden overlooked by sprawling balconies and terraces, the residence offers 133 studio to 4 bedroom apartments. Contemporary lines and vast openings denote the building’s character, beautifully combining glass and metal, allowing plenty of light into the rooms. The apartments have large terraces and are very well appointed, with modern luxuries like invisible hinged doors, underfloor heating and complete home automation systems, making them perfectly suited for discerning clientele.
- Studio apartments 520,000 – 760,000 Euros (from 29 sq m to 42 sq m)
- One bedroom apartments 800,000 – 970,000 Euros (from 46 sq m to 58 sq m)
- Two bedroom apartments 1,000,000 – 2,025,000 Euros (from 78 sq m to 94 sq m)
- Three bedroom apartments 2,020,000 – 2,900,000 Euros (from 107 sq m to 127 sq m)
- Four bedroom apartments 2,510,000 – 4,500,000 Euros (from 130 sq m to 157 sq m)