Savoyard atmosphere in Val Thorens – 1 unit available – €121,857
- ONLY 1 AVAILABLE – 1 bed apartment (sleeps up to 4), type T2 with balcony.
- Val Thorens voted best ski resort in the world in 2016.
- Val Thorens is a high altitude resort with long skiing season.
- Resort linked to the huge 3 Valleys skiing area.
- Ski-in and out residence close to the slopes and ski schools.
- 24h reception, ski shop and restaurant within the residence.
- 4.3% NET guaranteed per annum
- Fully furnished fully managed hands-off investment
Val Thorens is not only the highest resort in the giant Three Valleys ski area, which also includes Courchevel, Méribel and Les Menuires, but the highest in Europe. Its lofty altitude means that doorstep skiing and snowboarding with guaranteed snow cover is possible from November to May. The resort’s position at the head of the Belleville Valley, surrounded by a horseshoe of dramatic peaks, is truly spectacular. On a fine day this offers a world class winter panorama. Val Thorens’s terrain suits everyone from beginners to experts. The resort is not only linked into the vast network of trails across the across the well-known Méribel and Courchevel valleys in the Three Valleys, but also into the neighbouring fourth valley, the Maurienne.
This convivial chalet style residence is composed of 163 apartments to accommodate from 2 to 8 people. The privileged location of this residence in a quiet area allows easy access to the slopes and all shops. It has a 24h reception service, ski lockers, cloakroom with showers and toilets, luggage room, a loan service for raclette/fondue equipment, iron, board games,.. The apartments are composed of a living room with sofa bed, TV and telephone, bedroom, kitchen area with ceramic hob, traditional oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, coffee machine, bathroom, separate toilet and a balcony.