A rare opportunity in a new architectural landmark at the Porte d’Auteuil, 16th arrondissement, Paris – Studios to Penthouse apartments with breathtaking views
- Highly sought-after location in the “Village d’Auteuil”
- Designed by an award-winning architect with Art Deco inspirations and touches
- Fantastic transport links (metro station outside the building) and travel connections
- Generous sized apartments with large balconies equipped with in-house automation system
- Spectacular Penthouse apartments available with amazing views onto Paris skyline
- Full lettings and management service available for investors
A superb new development with studios to 4 bedroom apartments by an award winning architect in the highly sought after 16th arrondissement of Paris known as Auteuil. Between the Seine and the Bois de Boulogne, Auteuil is a highly sought after “village” on the west side of Paris, with excellent transport links to the centre of the capital (metro station, buses, bike and electric car hire station), or to the country and seaside (ring road and A13 Motorway are minutes away).
This leafy residential area is famed for its Art Nouveau and Art Deco heritage with many Haussmannian style buildings. It is today a very fashionable and charming place to be with its small trendy stores, starred restaurants, chic brasseries and café terraces. Families are attracted to the area’s excellent private educational establishments and three highly-prized secondary schools – La Fontaine, Jean-Baptiste Say and Molière. While the Parc Sainte-Périne, the Jardin des Poètes and, higher up the boulevard de Montmorency, the Jardins du Ranelagh hold out the promise of endless adventure for children. The neighbourhood also plays host to a range of sporting events and facilities (Roland Garros, Golf du bois de Boulogne, Hippodrome d’Auteuil & de Longchamp, historic Molitor swimming pool).
Being part of the redevelopment of the former station of ‘Gare d’Auteuil’, the residence has been designed in an Art deco inspired style, fitting seamlessly into the collection of avant-garde architecture of the Auteuil area. Nestled within 3,145m² of landscaped grounds, it enjoys breathtaking views across Paris, towards the Eiffel Tower, Auteuil village and the Bois de Boulogne. Simple in form, the building is surrounded by balconies with curved railings and shape a distinctive strata of sinuous lines.
The residence consists of 92 apartments ranging from studios to 4 bedrooms, all designed and furnished in an exquisite and luxurious style. Optimised layouts allow for generously sized living with access to the outside from large windows opening onto deep balconies. The Penthouse apartments in particular offer residents wonderful outdoor spaces with some enjoying truly spectacular 360° of unobstructed views over Paris. Modern and durable, the amenities selected have a distinctive aesthetic. The apartments are all equipped with in-home automation systems, facilitating the daily requirements of managing a home from a touch screen interface (tablet/smartphone). They also benefits from a underfloor heating and cooling system for absolute comfort and well-being. By choosing from a wide range of equipment, materials and colours, residents have the option of selecting the decorative ambience best suited to their lifestyle, including innovative solutions to enhance their well-being, extend perspectives and optimise space.
- Studios from 298,000 to 651,000 Euros (28 – 31 sq m)
- One bedroom apartments from 522,000 to 1,024,000 Euros (47 – 50 sq m)
- Two bedroom apartments from 746,000 to 1,289,000 Euros (70 – 71 sq m)
- Three bedroom apartments from 1,323,000 to 1,942,000 Euros (105 sq m)
- Four bedroom apartments 3,300,000 Euros (148 sq m)