Refined real estate in the historic Paris, 5th arrondissement
- Prestigious location in the 5th arrondissement.
- Full Lettings and management available for investors
- Close to Metro station Cardinal Lemoine, Lycee Henri IV and the Jardin des Plantes.
- Large range of apartment layouts: from studios to 5 room-family apartments and one city house.
- Balconies, terraces, bow windows or a private garden.
- High-end services.
- Delivery 1st quarter of 2019.
In the heart of the historical centre of Paris in the 5th arrondissement with excellent rental potential is a luxury residence of 50 apartments from 1 to 3 bedrooms. It would make the ideal pied-a-terre or Buy to let property investment.
Home to the Panthéon, Val de Grâce, Sorbonne and the Arènes de Lutèce, the 5th arrondissement is a magical number for anyone who loves France’s heritage, art and culture. Home to the capital’s most prestigious universities and elite higher education, it is also a haven for independent theatres, art-house cinemas and fine-dining restaurants. Served by several bus routes and metro lines, the 5th arrondissement is a highly sought-after neighbourhood.
The residence benefits from a contemporary design inspired by the capital’s historic quarters. The apartments boast beautiful bow windows, conservatories, balconies running along the length of the building and terraces. From the 5th and 6th floors, these extensions become spectacular fully-glazed dormer windows echoing the roofs of Paris. This transparent design floods each room with light, heightening the sense of space and blurring the line between indoors and outdoors. The apartments offer only the finest furnishings and amenities with a guaranteed low-energy living and reduced building charges, within a luxurious and sustainable living environment.
- One bedroom apartments from 829,000 to 865,000 Euros.
- Two bedroom apartments from 999,000 to 1,070,000 Euros.
- Three bedroom apartments from 2,190,000 Euros.