Ram Quarter, renewal of a historic site in the heart of Wandsworth.
- New residential and retail quarter set at the historic Young’s old brewery site. 3 Phases Master Plan development with Phase I completed.
- Phase 1 comprises 338 apartments set in 6 new buildings and 14 apartments in the restored brewery building completing now.
- Studios to 4 bedroom apartments from £480,000 to £1,061,000.
- Luxury modern interiors with stone and oak finishes, appliances from leading brands, custom designed joinery.
- Five-star living – 24h concierge, residents gardens, video Intercom entry system, basement car parking and cycle storage available.
- Full rental management available for investors.
- 2 years 5% rental guarantee available.
- Great transport links to central London and proximity to the riverside, schools, parks, and local amenities.
- Riverside living with 100,000 sq ft of retail space on site including shops, cafés and restaurants.
- Future growth – Masterplan development which is set to include the tallest iconic building in the area.
Ram Quarter is an exciting new residential and retail quarter set in the heart of Wandsworth, combining contemporary living with iconic heritage at the historic Young’s brewery site.
The new development maintains that heritage by incorporating the brewery’s iconic Grade II Listed buildings with new build elements while preserving a micro-brewery on site to continue with the tradition dating back to 1533. The 3 phases of the mixed-use development are due to offer 713 apartments across 8 acres with the RiverWandle flowing through the scheme. The development will comprise residential apartments ranging from studios to 4-bedroom duplexes and nearly 100,000 sq ft of retail space.
Phase 1 comprises 338 apartments. There are 6 new buildings (all complete), and 14 apartments – known as Coopers’ Lofts – are in the listed restored brewery building, and are expected to complete in December 2018.
Attention to detail is a hallmark of Ram Quarter. Around the Quarter, original period details give graceful hints of the site’s craft heritage, and have inspired the colours, textures and materials used in the development’s architecture and interior design. The ground floor of the apartment buildings will feature a mix of restaurants, cafes and shops while the River Wandle, hidden behind the brewery walls for centuries, will be rejuvenated as a central feature of this new public realm. Ram Quarter 100,000 sq ft own retail will link seamlessly to Wandsworth Southside shopping centre just over the road. Also within easy access from Ram Quarter are the fashionable boutiques, galleries and artisan cafes of picturesque Old York Road and the popular riverside parks and green spaces that make Wandsworth of one London’s most sought-after borough.
Ram Quarter is extremely well connected. Trains run directly to Waterloo in minutes, the river bus speeds to the City, and buses run day and night. For those heading further afield, Heathrow, Gatwick and London City Airport are all less than an hour away.
Ram Quarter features a mix of light and spacious apartments with most benefiting from a balcony or terrace opening onto views of the river, gardens, historic buildings or public piazzas. The high-end specifications include double glazed windows, underfloor heating throughout, 100% wool carpet to bedrooms, integrated wardrobes with integrated lighting, oak veneered doors, engineered oak timber flooring to living area, kitchen and hallway. Custom designed fully fitted kitchens with integrated Siemens appliances. 24h concierge, video Intercom entry system and CCTV coverage. Basement car parking available via separate negotiation for 3 & 4 bedroom apartments. Cycle storage. Car club.