Target Markets Ltd is a UK Limited company Registered in England & Wales with company number 06667956 provides property services to individuals and organisations. In order to carry out these services and day-to-day operations, the company may need to collect, share and store data about those individuals and organisations.
- how we obtain information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you (“Personal Data”)
- the types of personal data we collect
- the reasons we process your personal data
- the rights you have relating to your personal data
- who we may share your personal data with
- our legal bases for processing your personal data
Controller’s contact details
Target Markets Ltd is the controller for personal information we process, unless otherwise stated.
How do we get your information?
The vast majority of personal information that we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have enquired about one of our services including purchasing a property with us
- You have attended or requested tickets to attend one of our events
- You contact us over email, telephone or social media
- You have subscribed to our email newsletter
- You have applied for a job with us
- You represent an organisation which we work with or wants to work with us
We may also receive information indirectly, in the following scenarios:
- You have made an enquiry about a property or service through one of our marketing providers, (Rightmove, Zoopla, etc.), or through one of our developers
- You have purchased one of our properties through a third-party agent
- A friend or relative has referred you to us, as you are interested in purchasing a property or service from us
What information do we collect?
We may collect, use, store or transfer different kinds of data about you:
- Identity Data including first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data including address, email addresses and telephone numbers.
Why do we use your information?
The way we process your information will differ depending on the reason you provided it to us. These include but may not be limited to:
- Assisting you in identifying suitable properties
- Processing your reservation of a property
- Protecting agents and preventing fraud
- Providing and communicating our services
- Providing your information to third parties where you have requested a service which makes this essential
- Assessing and processing your application for a job
- Complying with legal obligations
Your data right
You have the following rights to your personally identifiable information in according with the GDPR. Please note that we will comply to the extent required to by law and, if it is legally required to keep your details the way they are, we will be unable to comply with your requests.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Right of access
You have the right of access to your personally identifiable information that we hold. This includes:
- Why we have your details
- What we do with your data
- Who has access to your personal details
- Where we may transfer your details
- What types of data we have
- How long we intend to keep your data and why
- Whether we use your data for profiling and automated decision making
- What security measures we have taken if we store your data in a different country or with an international company
Right to Rectification
If you think that information we hold on you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request that rectify it.
Right to Erasure
If you no longer wish for us to us hold to hold your information, you may request that we delete all of your details from our systems. However, we may have legal obligations which mean we are unable to delete some or all of your details.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that we stop using your data in a particular way, for instance for marketing purposes.
You have the right to ask us for a copy of data that you have provided to us, in order to transfer it to another organisation.
Who do we share your details with?
We will only share your details with selected service providers who help us to provide our services to you and where you have requested for us to do so. We will never sell or pass on your information to any third party without your consent or request for a service that makes this necessary.
Lawful basis for processing
We process your information under one or more of the following bases:
When you request information from us, join our newsletter, or purchase a property you request your clear and unambiguous consent to us processing your personal details for this purpose.
We will process and use your personal details to fulfil our contractual obligations so that we can provide you with your requested products and services.
We will process and use your personal details to carry out and improve our products and services, send you marketing communications, risk assessment, fraud prevention, suppressions and opt out of communications, web analytics, cloud storage and backup.
Compliance with laws
We will process and use your personal details to comply with legal obligations under applicable laws.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Changes to this policy
We regularly revisit this policy and update it from time to time. This policy was last updated 5th November 2018.